What is the Center for Precision Industry
Individual and flexible
Located in the town of Buchs, in the St.GallenBodenseeArea, the Center for Precision Industry is an attractive, multi-functional location for companies in precision technology and related service providers. It is suitable for startups and SME eyeing an expansion, as well as established companies pursuing new product development projects: thanks to flexibly and individually customizable options, companies will be able to quickly implement new ideas here.
There are contacts with other interested parties, additional building phases are already being considered.
- An ideal location for every stage of your product and business development.
- Attractive and flexible pricing for production, development and office space rentals, with an extensive infrastructure (conference rooms, recreation areas, reception) allow for investing in a growth strategy at an affordable rate.
- The Center for Precision Industry is in close proximity to the campus of the Interstate University of Applied Sciences Buchs (NTB). NTB’s specialists and technical infrastructure can be enlisted for your projects.
- Swiss Rhine Valley’s attractive location features provide for exchange and networking among companies.
Who is the driving force behind the Center for Precision Industry?
The Center for Precision Industry is a joint-effort by a widely supported project task force with a long-term commitment to promote the business location Alpenrheintal. Its members are:
- Office for Economy and Labor of the Canton St. Gallen (area development initiator)
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences Buchs NTB (support, integration, networking)
- City of Buchs (planning support and coordination)
- Municipality of Buchs (land owner)
- Lippuner Immobilien AG (buliding service company)